Reality Conditions

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another hiatus

I will be for the next two weeks in Zakopane, Poland, for the First Quantum Geometry and Quantum Gravity School. When I return I am likely to post some things on it; the lectures themselves will probably be too technical, but the general atmosphere and Carlo Rovelli's announced talks should get some discussion. As well, of course, as some photos of the place.

I have not forgotten that I promised to continue the teleporting discussion with arguments for my position, "teleporting is not death". I have all the post actually thought and written in my head, but haven't had time to write it before the trip. Meanwhile you can get more discussions on this subject at Scott's blog. Be sure not to miss his latest Quantum Computation lecture, with a discussion on Penrose's views on consciousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>