Reality Conditions

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chocolate Fondue!

Today was the first event in 2006 of a student organization in the University of Nottingham I am a proud and earnest member of, the Chocolate Society. It consisted of a chocolate fondue held at a bar in city centre. Now the idea of a chocolate fondue is enough to make me feel quite like this, so you will understand I was eager for it while I wrote my post on Hawking's paper. It didn't disappoint me. There were four different kinds of chocolate, and to eat with them we had strawberries, pear, banana, a couple of other fruits, and delicious marshmallows. Here are a couple of pictures. In case you were wondering how this blogger looks, I am the guy about to eat a chocolate-covered marshmallow in the second picture.












7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>