Reality Conditions

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday Quantum Gravity Group Meeting

Today my research group had its first meeting on a series of them we are going to have every Monday. The idea is that each of us (students and supervisors) will bring up in turn some aspects of his/her work or other interesting stuff to discuss. Expect me to blog about some of these meetings when they turn out to be interesting.

Richard Johnson kicked off today giving a short talk and starting a nice discussion on group quotients and how they relate to twistor space, among other things. Afterwards he wanted me to write this post starting with "Magnificent and good-looking Richard Johnson gave today the best talk I ever heard..." but I didn't comply. However, you can judge for yourself on the good-looking claim by going here.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
/body>