Reality Conditions

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back!

I have been back in Nottingham for several days already, but with little time to post. Several posts are half-composed, but all only inside my head for the moment. Two of them are on old and eternally recurring topics in this blog: the interpretation of quantum mechanics (stimulated by an interesting talk I heard on Everettian interpreatations the day before leaving Vancouver) and the relation of science and rationality to religion (triggered by the discussions found all around the Web on Dawkins' new book The God Delusion). Another one is my long-promised review of Lee Smolin's The Trouble with Physics, a book which I have finally got hold of and started to read now.

I'm having a bit of trouble to upload pictures to Blogger, so the Californian photos views Bee) requested will have to wait. They were all excessively touristy anyway.

Chinatown, San Francisco:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>