Reality Conditions

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Revenge of the Pants

Chances are any Star Wars geek worth his salt among my readership has already seen this page I discovered today, but just in case, don't miss The Star Wars Pants Page, based on the premise that any line from Star Wars can be made hilarious by taking a word from it and replacing it by "pants". You doubt it? See if you can read these selected examples without Laughing Out Loud:


"This is my apprentice Darth Maul. He will find your lost pants." --Darth Sidious

"This is where Chancellor Valorum's pants will disappear." --Senator Palpatine

"I find your lack of pants disturbing." --Darth Vader

"These pants are now the ultimate power in the Universe. I suggest we use them." --Motti

"A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master." --Vader

"I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants." --Yoda

"And I thought pants smelled bad, on the outside." --Han

"Yeah, well short pants are better than no pants at all, Chewie." --Han

"You have controlled your fear, now release your pants. Only your pants can destroy me!" --Darth Vader

"Search your feelings, Father, let go of your pants!" --Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>