Reality Conditions

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hiatus and open thread

I'll be too busy for writing substantial posts during the following two weeks. I may break the rule to post some short notice or other. but major blogging won't return until sometime around June 7th.


Readers, especially those who come regularly but do not comment, are invited to use the comment thread for identifying themselves, saying what they find interesting about this blog, and/or discussing whatever subjects they want to.

6 Comments:

  • Hey there, I thought I'd start this comments, I think you have a good mix of topics going for this block, bit's of philosophy, physics, reading...

    Quite a bit of variety which I appreciate.


    cheers,
    fh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 PM, May 27, 2006  

  • Heya Alejandro, you know me allready, and what I'm into, but I generally like the content of the blog, as fh above says, also, so for me you just continue as you do.

    Happy busy time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM, May 31, 2006  

  • Congrats on your link from SB! Te vas para arriba...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM, May 31, 2006  

  • Hi,

    I've just stumbled across your blog. I'm very interested in blogs made by physics grad students, rather than researchers. I myself have ran a modest little blog for the final year of my master's.

    I did not yet read alot on it yet, but it looks promising.

    Cheers,

    Dimi

    By Blogger Dimitri Terryn, at 9:24 AM, June 04, 2006  

  • Thanks to all of you for your comments!

    Dimitri, your blog will be in my blogroll next time I update it.

    By Blogger Alejandro, at 7:37 PM, June 06, 2006  

  • For my part everyone ought to glance at it.
    listing homes | preserved lemons | furniture stores Tampa

    By Anonymous Gorden, at 10:00 AM, November 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>