Reality Conditions

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

You know what sucks?

Answer: To be sitting on my desk, in the middle of the Easter holiday which means all my friends have gone away and leaves me nothing better to do than coming to my empty office to work, with a rapidly growing pile of half-read papers on Quantum Field Theory in de Sitter space on said desk, and (to top it) with a runny nose that prevents all intents of concentrating in samesaid papers by eliciting continuous sneezing and grasping for napkins stolen from the tea room (because all my own Kleenex have long gone to fill the rubbish bin). That sucks.

Oh, but when I Googled "runny nose" to confirm that that was the correct way to spell it, I found this hilarious question among the first results. That almost compensates for it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>